Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Manchester Citys Robinho wants to stay at Santos

Bystaff and agencies 1252PM GMT twelve March 2010

Manchester City Settled Robinho is anticipating to magnify his loan spell with Santos Photo ACTION IMAGES

Robinho returned to Santos in January, penning a six-month loan understanding afar from Manchester City that is set to finish on Aug 4.

The 26-year-old, who outlayed the initial 3 seasons of his career at Santos, has been in considerable form given his lapse and, carrying notched up five goals in eight matches, puts his re-found goalscoring bravery down to his happiness.

Sunderland v Man City preview Ferdinand Sunderland relishing City exam Man City "mugging off" Wright-Phillips Carlos T�vez offers a insane take on John Terry tale Terry "would not survive" in Argentina for event Given Robinho will attain at Man City

"It was the right choice," pronounced Robinho. "I"m great physically and mentally. I goal to go on similar to this until the finish of my spell at Santos.

"Where I have to be happiest is inside of the 4 lines of the pitch, and this is happening. I intend to go on for long. I goal that the house is already addressing this issue.

"You only have to see at my face to see my enterprise to stay at the club."

The Brazil general additionally leapt to the counterclaim of fellow citizen Kaka who has come underneath glow following Real Madrid"s unsatisfactory Champions League exit at the hands of Lyon.

Robinho outlayed 3 years of his career at the Bernabeu prior to withdrawal for City in 2008 after an unfortunate last deteriorate in the Primera Division.

Kaka has been done out by majority to be Madrid"s victim for their European chagrin but Robinho feels the fans and press are all as well discerning to point the finger of blame.

Robinho combined "Kaka is a fantastic player, one of the majority appropriate in the world. Unfortunately, at Real Madrid, when things do not go well, the unfamiliar players are the majority criticised.

"It happened to me and to all the foreigners who are there. But Kaka has to keep his head in the right place. I"m certain he"ll come out on tip and have a lot of success at Real.

"And I goal he can raze with me in the World Cup in South Africa, if we are there."

No comments:

Post a Comment